[ZeroBrane Studio] Tooltips from LDoc comments

  • From: Krisztián Sarnyai <coinoperatetadgameschris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 14:35:21 +0200

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the latest hint about __serialize and the expandable tables in
the watch window. Both work great. You really rock! I am pressing more and
more my boss to donate to your project.

I just had an idea: we use LDoc for documenting our LUA library. Is it
possible to use the LDoc comments as a CTRL-T tooltip inside ZBS? I know
that it is possible to edit some files to have such tooltips, so most
probably I could find a way to manually edit those files, but that solution
is far from ideal because of its redundancy. So the real question is: does
it exist an automated method for this? E.g. some script that converts Ldoc
comments to appropriate interpreter files? Or any alternative you think
might be useful?

Thanks,
Krisztian