[ZeroBrane Studio] [ANN] ZeroBrane Studio 1.10

  • From: "Paul K" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "paulclinger@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 22:07:29 -0700

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce the new release of ZeroBrane Studio Lua IDE.
This version includes redesign search panel with added incremental
search and replace-in-files preview. It also includes
excludelist/binarylist options to exclude files and folders from being
processed by the IDE (which should speed up search and navigation on
large folders). The debugger was updated to provide vararg support in
the Stack view for Lua 5.2 and 5.3. All the changes in this release
are described in the changelog [1].

The new search functionality represents a noticeable departure from
the search dialog used in the earlier versions and some of the aspects
of the initial implementation drew polarizing comments. I hope the
current version addresses most of the concerns that were raised and
there are more changes planned for the search functionality that were
difficult to apply with the "old" UI. There are several search-related
configuration options that are documented here [2].

Installation packages for Windows, OSX, and Linux are available on the
project website: http://studio.zerobrane.com. Thank you for your
patches, feedback, and support of the project!

Paul

[1] https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
[2] http://studio.zerobrane.com/doc-general-preferences#search