[zalzala] A Friend writes for help

  • From: "Raza, Azra" <Azra.Raza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <APPNE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <APPNE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Usmani, Naheed (UMMHC)" <UsmaniN@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:18:50 -0400

Please see this note below from my friend Ms. Maliha Hussain who has served in
the Pakistan Foreign Service, the Agha Khan Foundation, and currentlyy heads
one of the few Consultancy groups headed by a woman in Pakistan. She is based
in Islamabad, and has put everything aside to dedicate herself to serve the
Earthquake victims full time. This is someone who would not write such a letter
unless things were really tough. Please let me know if we can send some of the
funds collected to her? You can be confident that it will reach the right
people through Maliha.

Any help you can give Maliha will be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you in advance.

Azra Raza, MD
Gladys Smith Martin Professor of Oncology
Professor of Medicine
Chief, Division of Hematology/Oncology
University of Massachusetts Medical Center
364 Plantation Street
LRB 208
Worcester, MA  01605
Tel:   508-856-3561