[yunqa.de] Re: schema error

  • From: "Radovan Antloga" <radovan.antloga@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 15:50:20 +0200

I use my own sqlite tool for exploring databases.
I did not investigate enough to see where exactly
problem is. With this tool I often call GetTableNames
function. So I modified test program to see error.

Best Regards,
Radovan Antloga

----- Original Message ----- From: "Delphi Inspiration" <delphi@xxxxxxxx>