[yunqa.de] Re: XML headache.

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 19:49:41 +0100

On 21.02.2012 18:20, Jon Burnham wrote:

> I want to extract the headers and rows, once isolated, I can align them
> with the DIUnicode parser as I think I have this working with the help
> you gave me last time.

Look at these Demos:

- Demos\DIXml_Reader\DIXml_Reader1.dpr
- Demos\DIXml_SAX2\DIXml_SAX2.dpr

Even though they use different interfaces, both throw the tags and
attributes as a series of calls or events. You can intercept the tags in
question and extract their attributes for further processing. Both
methods are fast, so pick the one that you feel most comfortable with.

XPath might be an alternative, but it is somewhat slower.