[yunqa.de] Re: Some questions about DiHtmlParser

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 10:55:35 +0200

On 31.05.2011 10:38, Max Terentiev wrote:

> 1. How to use HtmlTagFilters.SetStart for multiple tags in C++Builder ?
>
> In Delphi it's looks like:
>
> HtmlParser.HtmlTagFilters.SetStart([TAG_BR_ID, TAG_HR_ID], fiShow);
>
> How to write it in C++ ? I try to use ARRAYOFCONST but receive compiler
> error :-(

Frankly speaking, I do not know enough about C++ to answer your
question. I simply provide the *.obj files as generated by Delphi.

Could it be that this Delphi syntax is not supported by C++? Does
someone else know?

> 2. If it's not possible to write it in C++ can I make many SetStart calls
> (each call for
> single tag) ?
>
> So,
>
> HtmlParser->HtmlTagFilters->SetStart(TAG_BR_ID, fiShow);
> HtmlParser->HtmlTagFilters->SetStart(TAG_HR_ID, fiShow);
>
> can be used instead of
>
> HtmlParser.HtmlTagFilters.SetStart([TAG_BR_ID, TAG_HR_ID], fiShow);

Yes, this is very well possible. In fact the internal code to set
multiple tag filters does it just like that.