[yunqa.de] Re: Impressed

  • From: "Jon Burnham" <jba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:13:54 -0000

Thanks Edwin. I tried SO, the problem with all this stuff is the
documentation. I am an idiot, and need lots of hand holding, I could not get
SO to do what I wanted.

It is because Ralf has so much patience with idiots that I am willing to pay
a premium J

BTW, I bought your mind mapping program ages ago, what are you working on
now ?

Jon