[yunqa.de] French characters in DISQLITE3

  • From: Luc <lucdesa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:23:55 +0100

Hello,

I am using Disqlite pro for my projects.
I have a multilingual database (dutch and French).
I have defined a text field for a description of codes.
Until now i didn't have any french characters in the field but this has changed now. I can store the text field but some french characters like é, ç and è are not properly displayed (not in sqlitspy nor in sqliteexpert).
is there a way to store them properly with DISQLITE3 ?

best regards
Luc De Saeger