[yunqa.de] Re: DISQLite3 v5.7.5 Personal

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:38:57 +0200

Yes, I will eventually update DISQLite3 Personal to XE8.

However, as you are seeing right now, updates might not always happen in sync with DISQLite3 Professional. Reason is that DISQLite3 Personal asks for resources (especially adjusting internal tests) which are currently tied elsewhere.

Users who must right now use DISQLite3 Personal with XE8 are encouraged to rethink if their requirements have changed from "personal or educational" to "professional" and, if so, to purchase their respective licenses.

Ralf

On 30.04.2015 18:20, TCW wrote:

I see you have split DISQlite3 into 2 separate sections:

DISQlite3 Personal is now Version 5.6.0 3 Oct 2014 and the link is to
DISQLite3 v5.6.0 Personal points to
<DISQLite3_5.6.0_Personal.exe> (which does not contain Delphi XE8):

I notice that DISQLite3 Professional is now Version 5.7.6 30 May (sic) 2015

Does this mean that you will update DISQlite3 Personal to XE8 at a later
date?