[yunqa.de] Re: DIContainers and freepascal

  • From: Alexander Bauer <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 08:37:21 +0200

Hi Ralf,

ok, i will test it.
I just ordered the source-code and will give some feedback here.

Alex

Am 26.05.2010 12:41, schrieb Delphi Inspiration:
At 09:47 26.05.2010, Alexander Bauer wrote:

Has someone tried to compile the DIContainers source on freepascal ?
Or are there any known lines that make it impossible to compile on freepascal ?
I did not try to compile DIContainers with FreePascal. The code is, however,
quite straightforward, except for 2 or 3 small routines which use assembler for
speed.

I do not have the time for FreePascal modifications and testing right now, but
if someone is interested to apply any changes I am willing to maintain them in
future releases.