[yunqa.de] Adding user defined functions to sqlite sql?

  • From: H M <docshotmail2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 16:19:03 +0000

I use DISqlite3 extensively in many projects. Now I have a need to calulate the
mode and median of some data grouped over a main grouping with 5
clasifications, each of which has 5 subgroups groups. It occurred to me that
this might be easier if I wrote a Delphi function to do it and called that
function in the sql.

Is it possible to extend the sql used by disqlite3 to call Delphi functions?

(I did wute a median function in SLQ and it worked but took nearly 6 minutes to
run with 7000 data points !)
I've also taken a look at the maths library but that is written in C and I
don't have a C complier, using an online C complier just gave loads of errors
so I quickly gave up with that.