[yshavurah] Re: YS Havurah calendar

  • From: "johanna" <rebiljo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ag348@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:57:57 -0000

Suzanne, et. al.

We are indeed having a Tu B'Shavat Seder on Sunday, January 27!  But it will
not be at Rockford.  David and Daniele have graciously offered to have the
Seder at their new home on Xenia Ave.  (address, please, David and
Daniele?).  The seder will be from 4-6 and will include a spaghetti dinner!
This should make it easy for folks to get to the Rothman's for the class
with Rabbi Gevirtz at 7:00.

We will need folks to bring supplys both for the seder and the dinner.  I
will get back with everyone on Monday about what will be needed.

PLEASE RSVP ASAP TO ME REBILJO@xxxxxxxxxxx OR 767-2311 SO WE KNOW HOW MUCH
FOOD TO GET!!!

Another head's up:  The Bill and I are sponcering the kiddush lunch on
Shabbat, 1/26 in memory of my mother.  It is her first yartzeit.  So please
come to the service and don't worry about bringing a pot luck dish.

Shabbat Shalom,
Johanna