[yshavurah] Rosh Hashannah Services

  • From: abiks13@xxxxxx
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:24:11 -0400

The liturgy committee has selected the Aquarian Minyan Machzor for High Holy
Days to use as the prayer book for our services this year.  It is great and we
are really looking forward to using it.

I have a list of about 15 English and 8 or so Hebrew readings for the first day
of RH services.  If you would like a reading, please email me.  I can send
Hebrew (or English for that matter) to you in advance if you would like to
prepare.

Thanks for your help,
Abi

PS Coming soon:  requests for 2nd day volunteers and YK volunteers....