[yshavurah] Purim Erev --Feb. 25

  • From: Larry Turyn <lturyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rebiljo@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:17:45 -0500

At Temple Sholom, Purim will be celebrated beginning at 7 pm. on Monday, Feb.
25.
I believe there will be a (relatively brief, but not brief) Megillah reading
service, followed by live music, kid's play (I think), homentashen competition,
refreshments. Costume wearing is encouraged.

There may be more, but I'm writing this from memory.

Larry Turyn