[yshavurah] Planning for the High Holidays

  • From: "Antonia Dosik" <tdosik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 15:49:20 +0000

Dear All,

We are continuing to plan for the High Holidays.  We will be meeting at 4pm
next sunday (the 26th ) at my house.

The general idea is to use sections of the Acquarian Minyan prayer book and
have different people take on different "parts" in English, in Hebrew,
spoken, sung, sign language, etc.  Whatever people feel comfortable doing.

On Sunday, we'll start arranging that.  So, if anyone is interested in
participating in either the meeting or taking on a part, email me back.

Toni
Antonia Atlas Dosik

"Each moment is a place you've never been"  Mark Strand