[yshavurah] Re: Oh Well!

  • From: rland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Clevineys@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 08:52:31 -0500

Here are the upcoming dates for Shabbat morning services at
Rockford:

Jan. 26 (this Shabbat) (Johanna hosting the oneg)
Feb. 23  (Deb & Cheryl hosting the oneg)
March 30
April 27
May 25

Randi

From:                   Clevineys@xxxxxxx
Date sent:              Tue, 22 Jan 2002 08:22:33 EST
Subject:                [yshavurah] Oh Well!
To:                     yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Send reply to:          Clevineys@xxxxxxx

Hi All,
Apparently Deb Zendlovitz and Cheryl Meyer want to use the 2/23
date and had
mentioned it to Daniele?...Oh well!  We'll be happy to host the oneg
at the
Rockford...at some point!  While we're at it, can we post the
remaining dates
for Shabbat services at Rockford so that it's clear which dates are
free for
hosting?
Thanks,
Cheryl

Cheryl B. Levine, Psy.D.
Clinical and Consulting Psychologist
       Positive Perspectives, Inc.
       680 E. Dayton Yellow Springs Road
       Fairborn, OH  45324
       (937) 390-3800

Behavioral Science Coordinator
       The OSU-Oakhill Rural Family Practice Residency
       4879 US Route 68 South
       West Liberty, OH  43311
         (937) 465-0080

    And the end of all our exploring