[yshavurah] Mom, Micki, Donna's Mom, Famous Psycho (er, I Mean Psychic)

  • From: Adamsmicki@xxxxxxx
  • To: Adamsmicki@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 01:20:02 EDT

Hi Everyone,
It is with breaking  heart that I send this email to let you know that
whatever name  you knew her by, the lady in the subject line died tonight at
5:04
(for those who don't know, that's my birth date).

We are not sure of our  plans for the next few days.  Mom hated funerals and
wouldn't want everyone  to be sad.  She always said when it was her time to
go,  just set  her out at the curb for the recycle truck or bury her out back
with her  animals.

We're hoping to have a big  get together soon where we can celebrate her life
instead of mourn her  death.

I will email again when we  have our *$&%^#* together and can think clearly
enough to plan this  event.

Hugs to all,
Donna