[yshavurah] Micki

  • From: Adamsmicki@xxxxxxx
  • To: Adamsmicki@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 05:03:45 EDT

Hi All,
We're having a visitation  here in Yellow Springs at the Jackson-Lytle
Funeral  Home this Thursday night (the 18th) between 5 and 7.  I, and I'm sure
Mom
does too, hope you can be here.  We will have the burial on Friday at  11:30,
also in Yellow Springs.  Everyone is welcome and being invited to  both.  Mom
didn't like funerals, and even though the sadness right now is  unbearable,
hard as it is to do, we'd like to keep things as upbeat and  light as possible.

We are also  planning a get together for a later date.  If you have a story,
funny  tale, etc., that you'd like to share, please let me know.

For those of you who have  asked, our address is 607 Xenia Avenue, Yellow
Springs, Ohio 45387.

Once you get to Yellow  Springs, the funeral home is at the corner of Xenia
Avenue (our  street...also called 68) and Limestone.  Please call if you need
more  detailed directions or have any questions.  We would love to hear from
you.

Donna
(937) 767-9393 -  home
(937) 623-9383 -  cell