[yshavurah] July Potluck

  • From: Clevineys@xxxxxxx
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:05:34 EDT

Hi All,
If no one else has yet claimed the month of July, we'd like to host a goodbye
party potluck at our house for Deb, Rick and Ben, who will be leaving this
August to move to Portland, Maine.  The pot-luck will be open to Havurah
members as well as special friends the Rothenberg/Petersons would like to
invite.  What did we decide about the appropriate date for the potluck?  If
someone who knows will get back to me, I'll post this again with the date,
time, etc.
Thanks,
Cheryl

Cheryl B. Levine, Psy.D.
Clinical and Consulting Psychologist
       Positive Perspectives, Inc.
       680 E. Dayton Yellow Springs Road
       Fairborn, OH  45324
       (937) 390-3800

Behavioral Science Coordinator
       The OSU-Oakhill Rural Family Practice Residency
       4879 US Route 68 South
       West Liberty, OH  43311
         (937) 465-0080

    And the end of all our exploring