[yshavurah] Fw: Tuesday: 10 Minutes of Torah - Holocaust and Humanity

  • From: "Cheryl Levine" <clevineys@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Havurah Listserv" <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:20:21 -0500

Pretty incredible--thought you might be interested.
-c
Cheryl B. Levine, Psy.D.
Clinical & Consulting Psychologist
Positive Perspectives, Inc.
1130 Vester Avenue, Suite C
Springfield, OH  45503
937.390.3800
OSU-Oakhill Rural Family Practice Residency Program
Behavioral Scientist/Preceptor
4879 US Route 68 South
West Liberty, OH  43357
937.465.0080