[yshavurah] Re: Fw: Hadassah

  • From: "Bill" <rebiljob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Havurah Listserv" <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 08:07:24 -0400

Cheryl,

You bring up a good point.  I, personally, would have no problem asking for
the site to be moved to a less prominent location, but do not think it's
appropriate, it's despicable nature not withstanding, to ask it to be
removed.  Speech, even thoroughly objectionable speech, is and should be
protected.

Johanna