[yshavurah] Fast for Peace

  • From: rland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 20:39:51 -0500

To all of you who may be thinking about joining our fast for peace tomorrow...
The 10th of Tevet is a minor fast day, which means you begin at sunrise and end
at
sunset. Sunrise tomorrow morning is around 7:50 a.m., which means you can wake
up
early and have breakfast before beginning the fast! We will end the fast
together after
our 5 p.m. service concludes (around 6 p.m.). Even if you are not planning on
joining us
for the simple Service for Peace at the Senior Citizens' Center tomorrow, feel
free to
join the community in its fast day as an opportunity to do some spiritual focus
on peace
in these troubled times all over the world.
B'Shalom,
Randi