[yshavurah] FW: Your recent message to Topica.com

  • From: "Daniel Katz-Stein" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yshavurah-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:24:47 -0500

That stupid Topica.com message.  If you have posted to the listserv
recently, you've gotten a message back from this list saying:

"This is a restricted list, which means that only subscribers of the
list can post to it.  Our records indicate that you are not a member of
the list."

I found that somehow a user from topica.com had been added to our
listserv, so every time you sent a message our listserv, it sent a
message to Topica.com, which sent you a message back telling you that
you aren't a member of its list.....

Long story short, it is fixed now - I hope.

Dan