[yshavurah] Donna Update

  • From: Adamsmicki@xxxxxxx
  • To: Adamsmicki@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:32:23 EST

Hello, All!

The surgery went well yesterday and we went back to the doctor this
afternoon for a re-check.  Everything is well and the doctor is happy with  the
results.  And if he's happy, we're happy.

The hemorrhage she had in the left eye is resorbing, and we were told it's
nothing to worry about, either.

Thanks to all of you for your good thoughts, prayers and messages of
encouragement.  You may think I'm exaggerating when I say how uplifting all  of
it
is, but I'm not.  It really helps to know so many are pulling for my  kid.
It's
been a hellish 20 months, but we're looking forward to the  new year, new
beginnings and new healing.

Thanks again and bless you, one and all.

Micki