[yshavurah] Calling All Available Able-Bodied Havurim!

  • From: David Seitz <david.seitz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Havurah <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:43:58 -0400

Dear Havurim,
Daniele and I will be moving our furniture to our new home
at 616 Xenia Ave. this Sunday August 26th starting at 11:00
am, and would greatly appreciate your assistance for a
little while if you are available. The move should only
consist of our furniture and bric-brac we couldn't place in
boxes as we will have previously moved everything else.  We
anticipate 3 hours at most, likely less, and will provide a
spread of noshes to keep us all going!  You are still
welcome if you can't lift heavy stuff-- we welcome the
emotional support as well.

If you can help out, please email a reply just to us or
phone us at 767-8529.

Thanks,
David and Daniele