[YouthIT] Re: nvitation to a Global Videoconference Dialogue on Exploring the Links Between Youth Livelihoods and HIV/AIDS

  • From: jjumba charles <jjumbacharles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: youthit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 11:31:53 +0100 (BST)

Florence please, you may give me a nother e-mail address if possible. This one
confuses me a lot.I have written many messages inluding sendig photos but it
seems you have never received anything. Greetings to Fr. Kawunde, Nambi, Matayo
who is a married man now, Nampijja and Charles Njala. Greetings from Robert.
May God bless you all.
Charles.
oloya florence <oloya_florence@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi charles Jjumba you have never written to me. hi's zambia? am ok. and Kitovu
too is fine. Jjumba do u mean u ceased to be our friend since u left? l've been
asking nagawa what went wrong with u. now u can write and have a wonderrful
time in zambia.
florence oloya angeyo

greetings 2 robert
jjumba charles wrote:
Dear Kalema,
Thank you for writig to me always, I am in Zambia now. How is Uganda?
I wish you nice moments in your life.
God bless you.
Chales.
Ayub Kalema Golooba wrote:
Jane,
The conference will focus on how we can use the YouthIT project to respond
to the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Uganda. So if some of the Youths coming are
AFFECTED by HIV/AIDS -- as in they are AIDS orphans, etc and the project
assisted them, this woiuld be the best!!

Do you have such people that can attand in that capacity?
I also said you could bring tow. Its os OK to come with the three students
(preferably out-of-school) to attend. Well, yoiu cabould also bring the
In-school youths

Ayub
Ayub Kalema Golooba
P. O.B ox 26225,