[YouthIT] Re: Dear Gifts

  • From: Richard Mata <rmata01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <terrie2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:13:58 +0000

Merry Christmas Gifts 5% Discount

We're pleased to offer you a Store Coupon(Adobeshopping.com)

You can redeem this coupon during checkout. Just enter the code in the box
provided, and click on the redeem button.

The coupon code is: makmart9a8b9c1

The coupon is valid between 07/28/2009 and 12/31/2009

Don't lose the coupon code, make sure to keep the code safe so you can
benefit from this special offer.

5%

Visit us at http://www.Adobeshopping.com/

About Us
makmart.com is one of the biggest online Supplier base corporations in Asia,
Online Wholesale: clothes, bags, jewelry, MP3/MP4, mobile phone. Etc.

Please tell me more friends
This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you
feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to us.

This e-mail is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect
01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored
and respected.

Windows Live Hotmail is faster and more secure than ever.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/hotmail_bl1/hotmail_bl1.aspx?ocid=PID23879::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-ww:WM_IMHM_1:092009