[yourwateryoursay] Your Water Your Say Action Group mailing list

  • From: "J & M Cantwell" <jancan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yourwateryoursay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:17:51 +1000

Welcome   from the YOUR WATER YOUR SAY ACTION GROUP . Your name has been added
to our new emailing list .

 For those of you that have already been receiving emails from us you will
notice they will now come via "freelist .org".

We will endeavour to keep you informed of upcoming events, requests, media
releases and news on the desalination project.

The website  will continue to have up to date information. Please check the
notice board at www.yourwateryoursay.org regularly as we are entering a very
important phase in our campaign with the launch of legal action and the
Community picket.