Re: [yoshimi-user] suggested patch

  • From: Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 21:56:36 +0100

On 01/29/2012 09:46 PM, Brendan Jones wrote:

On 01/29/2012 09:06 PM, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
On 01/29/2012 01:22 PM, Brendan Jones wrote:
Hi all,

this is my first post to this list so, hello!

Hello Brendan,

I've been using the --name-tag= in a lot of my startup scripts and would
love to see this reflected in the MasterUI title bar. I can work on a
patch but just wanted to check that the work is not already underway.

No, nobody is working on it, at least not to my knowledge. And any
patches are more than welcome!

I noticed there was a branch devoted to multiple jack outputs but it is
quite old. If the multiple outputs is going to be realised (yes please)
it would affect any patch that I do.

Multiple outputs is not going to be realised I fear. Which branch are
you referring to by the way?
Just the result of googling - looks like an empty repo [1]. I have just
had a quick look at the code - perhaps I can make it a goal of mine for
2012 to look at this?

That would be awesome! I checked the repo, it's a nixos repo (a Dutch distro) and only contains some package information, no code. I'll see if I can get a hold of the maintainer.

Best,

Jeremy