Re: [yoshimi-user] Stepping back as Yoshimi's project leader

  • From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 20:06:22 +0100

First of all I would like to thank you for taking on Yoshimi at a very sad and
critical time. I can understand you wanting to move on to other things for a
variety of reasons. Some of which I can identify with, some I don't.

However (you were waiting for that weren't you) I would like yoshimi to
continue to develop even if that means at a much slower pace. I'm still hunting
through the code looking for answers to a few remaining problems, and if/when I
solve them I would want to be able to fold them in to the release version.

If there is no lead, that becomes somewhat problematical.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk