Re: [yoshimi-user] Overdrive Release Overrun

  • From: "Jonathan E. Brickman" <jeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: N: <yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 13:01:37 -0500

I'm a fairly often user of the great and existential Overdrive; haven't had that experience, except when testing a pre-tweaked Linux install. What is your platform?

J.E.B.

Hi,
I've been having fun using Will's fantastic patches on Yoshi 1.0, but
I've encountered a problem with his signature Overdrive patch. The patch
works fine until it's on the release part of the envelope (after
releasing the key), at which point the CPU usage spikes and I get an
overrun. Anyone else got this problem?

Stephen Parry

Jonathan E. Brickman
/Ponderworthy Music <http://ponderworthy.com>/