Re: [yoshimi-user] Nothing much

  • From: Jonathan E Brickman <jeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 17:59:40 +0000

Will, do have fun!

Jonathan E. Brickman
Ponderworthy Music | jeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | (785)233-9977 |
http://ponderworthy.com

From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:40 PM
To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [yoshimi-user] Nothing much

Tomorrow morning I'll be off to Karlsruhe (Germany) for this year's Linux Audio
Conference.

I was hoping to push out a minor point release before that, but just don't have
the time to set it up and make sure there are no gotchas - even though it's
just the current master.

Still, maybe I'll return all inspired and possibly even a bit more
knowledgeable :)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk