Re: [yoshimi-user] New Kid On The Block

  • From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 22:45:18 +0000

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 18:57:56 +0100
Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 02/12/2014 11:18 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:

The annoyance is the wretched 'cascade' of digits after the decimal point on
detune controls. This does *not* occur on debian lenny, but does appear on a
previously compiled image run on later distros. Clearly then it is some
form of
runtime problem. I've identified that there is a change in version of fltk,
and
suspect that Cal used some form of initialisation that was OK on the older
version (although maybe not 100% correct), but falls foul of the later
versions.

This is also present in Fedora. I will endeavor to look at this when I
get a chance. Probably not for a week or so.

Thanks a lot. Whenever you can spare the time would be greatly appreciated.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk