Re: [yoshimi-user] An exciting discovery! - further thoughts.

  • From: Will J Godfrey <WillGodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 22:30:09 +0100

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 22:14:55 +0200
Kristian Amlie <kristian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmm, is this discussion archived? I might like to learn a bit more about
the details.

You'll probably find some of the broader stuff on the yoshimi list archive.
However, I have my mail reader set to expire stuff after a year so I'm afraid
none of the stuff between me and Cal remains :(

On a lighter note, you should find the origin of the naming of the heffalump bug
along with the rest of the following snippet somewhere in the archives.

Obligatory car analogy:

QSynth is a drive along a straight, wide, almost new highway with only
2 other cars in sight on a moderate overcast day in a Ford Fiesta
at around 40MPH

Yoshimi is a white-knuckle trip over a Swiss mountain pass in a
blizzard, at night, facing donkeys, trucks and bandits in an
open-frame kit car doing 90+

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk