[yoshimi-user] Supermegarumblic Organ

  • From: Jonathan Brickman <jeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 12:54:26 -0500

On 10/04/12 03:23, Jonathan Brickman wrote:

Most definitely. The files needed for what we joyed in Monday are here:

https://docs.google.com/**folder/d/0B0BBM2p2_**uoeWVJKVURGWWFwbWM/edit<https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B0BBM2p2_uoeWVJKVURGWWFwbWM/edit>

On Yoshimi #1, MegaOrgan1.xmz loads JEBsPipeOrgan.xmz (an LFO variation
on 64 ft Organ) in channel 1, and JEBsSubDelay.xmz (a similar LFO
variation on Sub Delay) on channel 2.

On Yoshimi #2, MegaOrgan2.xmz loads JEBsLowReedOrgan.xmz alone, it's
Clarinet run one octave lower with the FX settings from JEBsPipeOrgan.

Impressive! The pipe organ is really convincing! I don't have much
experience with reed organs though, so I can't really comment on that.

But did you mean to send this to the list..?

I did indeed :-) Thanks!

--
Jonathan E. Brickman
*Ponderworthy Music <http://ponderworthy.com>*