[yoshimi-user] One down - two to go :)

  • From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 15:38:09 +0000

I've squashed the one that was making Overdrive sound a bit weak (especially)
on the high notes). It actually cropped up much later than I'd thought - between
version 1.0 and 1.1 in fact. Without being critical of anyone it does underline
the ease with which a regression can occur.

During this time some spelling corrections were made and I suspect this was
done with a bulk search and replace of text between quotes. Unfortunately this
changed the name of an XML entry so that when it was loaded it was ignored.

The master branch now has the correction, so please give it some welly :)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk