[ycnews] WGNRR Action Alert! Provide SRHR Inputs to the Open Working Group!

  • From: Youth Coalition <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ycnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 11:26:55 -0400

   View this email in your
browser<http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=00529ca3c34c19618475c0007&id=0468a23e43&e=d027a303f2>
                   Action
Alert!        Provide SRHR inputs to the Open Working Group
WGNRR is calling upon all members, partners and allies to share their SRHR
inputs for the Post-2015 Development Agenda with the SDGs Open Working
Group!

*Deadline for contributions is March 14th. *

The SDG Open Working Group recently released a *"**focus area
document"*<http://wgnrr.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=00529ca3c34c19618475c0007&id=d9ff38caef&e=d027a303f2>
that
sets out 19 broad issues for consideration where they feel that further
action is needed to realize transformative change for sustainable
development.  Civil society members are invited to provide feedback on the
document by answering the following questions:

   1. *Regarding the 'focus areas document' overall: What do you agree with
   and what is missing? (400 words max)*
   2. *On each specific focus area: What do you agree with and how would
   you improve it? (400 words max per area)*

WGNRR enthusiastically invites our members to develop their inputs or use
WGNRR's inputs regarding the imperative of including SRHR in the Post-2015
Agenda. To download WGNRR inputs, please click
here<http://wgnrr.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=00529ca3c34c19618475c0007&id=3e81abf30a&e=d027a303f2>
.

*This is our chance as SRHR activists to make our voices heard!  *

In solidarity,

The WGNRR team
                          *Copyright © 2014 Women's Global Network for
Reproductive Rights, All rights reserved.*
We would be glad to hear from you about any comments, queries or
clarifications you may have. There are a number of ways to reach us: Email:
office@xxxxxxxxx. Telephone: We are available between 9am and 5pm Manila
time (GMT+8) on weekdays (Monday to Friday). Manila, Philippines: + 63 (2)
9787785 Telefax: +63 (2) 9287995 ext/loc 108 Postal Address: Coordination
Office: #3 Marunong Street, Barangay Central, Diliman Quezon City, 1100
Philippines Mexico Office: Tlaxcala 69, Col. Roma Sur, Cuauhtémoc, D.F.
06760 México Tanzania Office: Hali ya Hewa Street, Box:765 Kigoma Tanzania

*Our mailing address is:*
Women's Global Network for Reproductive Rights
#3 Marunong Street
Barangay Central, Diliman
Quezon City 1100
Philippines

Add us to your address
book<http://wgnrr.us2.list-manage.com/vcard?u=00529ca3c34c19618475c0007&id=eee554608c>

[image: Email Marketing Powered by
MailChimp]<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=00529ca3c34c19618475c0007&afl=1>

--

You have received this message because you are subscribed to
YCNews<http://youthcoalition.org/html/subscribe.php?cnt=2>

Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/youthcoalition> | Follow us on
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/youth_coalition> | Visit our
Website<http://www.youthcoalition.org/>