Re: DeuTex 4.4.902 is out

  • From: Jon Dowland <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yadex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 22:03:27 +0100

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 11:42:26AM +0200, Andre Majorel wrote:
> 3. Putting the man pages in section 6 and the binaries in /usr/bin
>    is not FHS-ly correct. If the man pages are in section 6, the
>    binaries should be in /usr/games. It's my fault ; I tend to
>    ignore /usr/games and /usr/local/games. If it must be fixed, I
>    can do it upstream.

Arrrgh I didn't even realise that there was a /usr/games :) I only now
notice it and that the prboom binary goes in there, amongst other
things. I suppose it does belong there then - at least it's only a
one-line change :) Perhaps I should read the FHS instead of just dipping
into it as and when necessary...

--
Jon Dowland
http://jon.dowland.name/