Syncing lines in XY4 in VDosplus

  • From: "Paul Breeze" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "paul.breeze" for DMARC)
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 11:51:32 +0000

I have a problem with lines in Vdosplus. I normally set 43 lines for the window. This is set in Config.txt and also in STARTUP.INT. However if I exit to DOS, then return to XY4, I return to 32 lines. If I exit to DOS again and return I have 14 lines and if I repeat a third time XY4 disappears and I have a completely blank window (with the same in Vdosfln XY4 hangs so I expect that is what happens here.) I have no idea what is going on but it would be nice if exiting to DOS and returning could be accomplished smoothly with no line number change. Any ideas?

Paul