Re: More on NB

  • From: J R FOX <jr_fox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 09:29:55 -0700 (PDT)

So, Harry, there are significant problems completely outside of U2 or XPL
considerations ?
Are you implying that we might have been better off pausing at one of the
earlier Beta
releases ?  Are these issues being called to the attention of NB ?  Their
public
announcements seemed to be saying that everything was proceeding smoothly, with
final product release imminent.  That may have been painting way too rosy a
picture,
it seems.

I have been a step or two behind whatever the current Beta was, for some time
now, and
have not given any of these versions more than the most cursory usage.  If I
should have
waited at B12, B18, or another of them, while this was all getting thrashed
out, that could
have been useful to know.

  Jordan

. . .