Re: FUNNY HEADLINE FOR THE JOURNALISTS ON XYLIST

  • From: ralph j gray <rgrayauto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:51:22 -0400

just use your loaf

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:20:17 -0400 Saul Davis Zlatkovsky
<barondz@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
That's really crumby.

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Bill Marsano <billmarsano@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

                   I apologize to everyone for having started this. I
thought I was replying only to Avrom Fischer and
                   in any case just wasn?t thinking.

                         Bill Marsano
                    PouredWithPleasure.Com
                    360 W. 36th St.  Ste. 5s