[wv-ref-group] Date for meeting with Clare Marchant

  • From: "Michael Hunter (WV)" <michael.hunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wv-ref-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wv-ref-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 09:28:48 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

I'm keen to get a date for a meeting with Clare Marchant into diaries. I've been in touch with her PA and identified a number of dates in July and August when she is available.

Please follow this link to indicate your preferences.

http://doodle.com/poll/it5t3xd2qdbkqgkx

I hope we can get a consensus on the best date within the next week (by 25th May) so I can confirm the date

Just a reminder that the Reference Group is more flexible than the Board; you don't have to attend the meeting to be involved - some have contributed via the freelists group. Please consider joining the group (which is not an open group) so that you will receive replies to posts.

A reminder that the next meeting of the reference group is on Monday 23rd May at the Onside Cafe in Worcester.

Best wishes

Michael