[wrctuesmens] This Saturday Oct 5th.

  • From: Heath Dysart <HDysart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wrctuesmens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wrctuesmens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 17:27:39 +0000

Fellas,
I just wanted to get a list of people that are going to attend the Saturday's
Men's Prayer Event.  I know that I may sound like a broken record, but that's
only because I want you guys to be there with me!  This is going to be a great
event and a wonderful opportunity for us "MEN" to spend a couple of hours with
other BROTHERS in our community. I have already gotten the RSVP from Roger and
Andy so lets me know if you are in. 7:30 am and should only last a couple of
hours. Just respond to this email or my cell is 770-843-7848.
Thanks,

Heath Dysart
Account Executive

6400 Powers Ferry Rd, NW
Suite 105
Atlanta, GA 30339
Direct: 678.681.6550
Mobile: 770.843.7848
eFax:  678.501.5336
www.riskandinsuranceconsultants.com<http://www.riskandinsuranceconsultants.com/>
cid:image002.png@01CEB5DF.8EE91EE0]<https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Risk-Insurance-Consultants-Inc/136893829744408>Click
 here to Like us on Facebook follow the latest changes in Health Insurance, and
other Insurance news!
Find us:
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Risk-Insurance-Consultants-Inc/136893829744408>
 & Twitter<https://twitter.com/riskinsuranceco> &
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2697745?trk=tyah>

P please consider the environment before printing this email

PNG image

PNG image