wpc- Hi Diane

  • From: "barbehartsook" <barbehartsook@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <wpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:02:04 -0500

Hi Diane. We're still here and also in the forum - folks and messages have
been trickling in both areas. We are perhaps busy with December things, and
that's slowing us down?

I've been busy with my web design class - lots of homework as I apply what
I'm learning to the site I started in Creating WebPages II. I know a couple
folks from here have helped me tremendously as I search for ways of doing
things. Also the sites recommended here and on the forum have taught me.

The forum site is here:

www.narracottmadsen.org/wpc

Only 8 of us are there so far; I think Alan once said there are 20 or so
here. To join, just create a username and password to log in and browse
what's there so far. Post your own questions; answer others. The threads
make it easy and fun to follow. The difference between there and here is
that you need to GO there instead of just receiving emails. I go everyday or
so.

I'll look for you there.

Barb

  _____