[womeninscience] First WIS meeting of the semester

  • From: k.klimek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: womeninscience@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, womeninscience-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:14:45 -0600

Hey girls, we are having our first meeting of the semester this coming Thursday, January 29th, at 6pm in the regular room, WCH 1.110. It will be another meet and greet with pizza and drinks as always but we are asking that you bring a friend if possible. So if you know any other women in science who might be interested in joining the club bring them along for the games and free food. Hope to see you all and some new faces at the meeting.

Kim Klimek