[WMS-inspector] Great news for WMS Inspector

  • From: Adrià Mercader <wmsinspector@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wmsinspector@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 23:53:45 +0200

Hi everybody,
Just a quick note to announce two good news for the WMS Inspector project.
The first one is the acceptance of a WMS Inspector presentation in the
next FOSS4G conference, due in next September in Barcelona. FOSS4G is
the leading conference in Open Sorce Geospatial solutions, you can
find more details on the following address:

http://2010.foss4g.org/

If I overcome the nerves caused by speaking in front of so many
people, I will present the current state of the project and its future
plans. Hope to meet some of you there.
Secondly, I recently moved from Spain to the UK, and on the following
days I should get everything  set up. This includes a decent internet
connection, which will allow me to start working again in the WMS
Inspector. I hope updates and new features will arrive soon.

Adrià