[wkars-members] Re: Welcome to the new WKARS membership mailing list

  • From: Mark Kent <mark.antony.kent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 18:53:42 +0100

Najeeb,  thanks for posting, I appreciate the effort very much.

I've checked the archives, there is no spam.  If there were, I should clamp
down in it immediately.  If you have some actual spam, then it didn't come from
this list.

If you are, rather, referring to the postings of your fellow members, then I
should say that I personally am always very happy to hear from members, but I
realise that not everyone is, which is quite fine, indeed, with that in mind, I
sent instructions out last Thursday at 19:49 with the necessary links to manage
the subscription.  You can change to a daily digest, which would give you one
summary per day, or you can leave the wkars-members, or any other list,
entirely.

Alternatively, you could consider an email client which can apply rules to
incoming messages in order to save them into an appropriate file/folder for
later consumption, thus keeping your inbox clear for what you consider to be
more important matters.

Hope that helps,  let me know if you need more,

73 Mark G8PHM