[wkars-members] Radio and Electronics Fair

  • From: Phil B <phil_m0ima@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 10:34:04 +0100

Dear All,

I am tasked with operating the car park at this event and am grateful to those
who have already volunteered their services for this.

However, as is always the case at shows like these, the help of a few more
hands would go a long way to ensuring smooth running. So, could you please
consider lending a hand to this and let me know if you are available by
responding to this e-mail. Breaks to enjoy refreshments and also take in the
show will be given so volunteers shouldn't miss out.

73.  Phil.  M0IMA