[wkars-members] Re: AFS OPERATING 6th DECEMBER

  • From: Mark Kent <mark.antony.kent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 15:47:09 +0000

Keith, I cannot make setup time as I have another commitment, but I may be
available for during the event or take down.

Please keep the planning on the open list and I’ll aim to fit in with whatever
is planned.

73 Mark G8PHM

On 21 Nov 2015, at 15:43, keithlbird@xxxxxxx (Redacted sender "keithlbird"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear club colleagues, we are looking for volunteers to help with the upcoming
144MHz AFS contest, which takes place on Sunday the 6th of December (two
weeks time) 10am to 4pm.

Last year the club had a very successful entry in this short contest, with
West Kent ARS being placed 16th out of 58 clubs. We would like to repeat this
success again this year, and if we can to improve on our ranking, but we need
additional help from you.

Please get back to me if you are interested or able to help us with this
activity in anyway. We are especially looking for help with the setting up
and taking down of the mast/aerials and station, and with operating over the
duration of this six hour contest. Any assistance to help retain or improve
the scoring of West Kent ARS in this contest would be appreciated.

73 Keith