[wkars-members] Re: 70CM RADIO FOX HUNTING YAGI

  • From: Gordon Bubb <gordonbubb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 11:38:31 +0100

Here, as they say, is one I made earlier. Some time ago I made a satellite
dual band crossed yagi (2 & 70) with a split boom. This is one half of the
boom with only the 70cm elements. The second picture is a close up of the
driven element. It seems to have a low SWR, I can't measure it properly but
there is no return power as seen on a Bird with a 5w element, when it is
fed with 5w. Good enough. If I wave it towards RE I can open it with 5w so
it seems to work. Therefore I'm ready to roll!

Gordon
G7KNS